FAQs – Anulom E- Registration process
1) What is E-registration of leave and license (Rent) agreement?
E-registration is a new facility by Maharashtra government to register your leave and license (Rent) agreement online without visiting the sub registrar office.Signatures are captured using biometric device and user details are verified using Aadhaar system.
2) What is the advantage of E-registration?
E-registration is a 24X7 service. Public can submit the document to the government any time from any place.
3) What is the role of Anulom.com?
Anulom.com is a facilitator for e-registration. Anulom.com will help public to use e registration facility and takes responsibility until the document is registered with the government.Anulom provides doorstep service for e registration.After online Leave and License draft preparation is completed by Anulom.com.An executive from Anulom.com will visit customer place with the necessary biometric recording kit to complete Aadhaar verification.Click here to know more
4) What are the pre-requisite to avail e registration facility?
All parties should have Adhaar and Pan number.
5) Who will pay stamp duty and registration fees?
Stamp duty and registration will be paid online by Anulom.Customer will receive e-challan end of the registration.
6) Can I upload my leave and license agreement to the government agency to get it registered?
No this can’t be done. There is no upload facility. All the process in e registration is online there is no paper work involved.
7) Is e registered document valid for address proof?
Yes it is a valid document for address proof.
8) How much days will it take for the agreement to get registered?
After submission it will take 1 to 2 working days get the document to get registered.
9) Can person having power of attorney (POA) can be involved for e registration in case the owner is outside country?
Yes. POA holder can be the licensor of the property. The registered rent agreement will have POA’s name as the licensor and not Owners name.
10) Physical presence of all parties required for e registration?
Yes. Physical presence is required for recording biometric.Anulom.com executive will visit cutomer place to finish this step.There is no requirement to visit government SRO offices.
11) Can multiple tenants be added in the e registration document?
Yes. All the concerned parties should have Aadhaar and PAN number
12) How many witness will be needed?
Total 2 witness..Both the witness should have Aadhaar and PAN number and should be available at the time of execution
13) In Anulom.com web application there is provision to add only one owner and tenant. Where can I add additional owner or tenant details?
After the customer payment an email is sent to the customer to add details about additional owner or tenant.
14) What is the next step after payment?
An email asking for additional details regarding parties and property will be sent to the customer.
15) All the additional details given. What is next?
Anulom.com will send the draft copy to the customer for verification. Once the verification is done and the details found to be correct, by the customer, Anulom.com will call customer to fix appointment for biometric.
16) Can movable items such as furniture and fittings can be added in e registered agreement?
Yes. As per the current e registration of leave and license system these can be added.
17) Do we need to notarize E-Registered document for any government submission?
18) What is the exact process you will follow, fees and time required receiving registered rent agreement document?
Anulom.com has its own web app for data gathering (www.anulom.com).After sign up the user needs to enter owner, tenant and terms details. The payment page shows the total amount that needs to be paid. The components in the total amount shown are (Stamp duty + Registration fees + Anulom professional fees)