Competent Authority (सुक्ष्म प्राधिकारी न्यायालय) is the one appointed by the Maharashtra State Government for the purpose of exercising the powers conferred, and for performing the duties imposed on him under the Maharashtra Rent control Act, 1999.

Pune Competent Authority

The competent Authority for Pune Division is situated at Griha Nirman Bhavan (MHADA) near Alankar Talkies, camp, Pune 411001.

Behind Alankar Talkies, Pune

The five districts come under Pune Division, namely Pune, Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, and Sangli.

A licensor may submit an application to the competent authority signed and verified as if it were a plaint for the purpose of recovery of possession of the premises from the licensee. This application for eviction of licensee requires stamp duty of Rs. 200/-

     The following documents are required to be submitted along with the application for eviction-
a)       True copy of the leave-licence agreement
b)        An application for permission to submit the eviction application.
The competent Authority for Mumbai region is situated  at Konkan Building, MHADA, Bandra, Mumbai.
– Adv. Avinash Chaphekar


  1. rahul abhyankar

    if licence fee is not paid then what to do?

    • Hi, the fees are mandatory. For in-depth understanding you can call our customer support on +91-959-538-0945

  2. Anwar sayed

    All eviction cases update

    • V C henriques

      D party has been served eviction notice by competent authority but d party has closed d premises handed d keys to d secretary n disappeared. However she has defaulted on payment for more than 16 months n some cheques hv bounced for a ll period of 22 months. The competent authority at bandra has given a favourable verdict to d lessor to recover d dues. Which court will handle but how do I get her address.

  3. V C henriques

    D competent authority had passed a judgement of eviction of d lessee however d case was filed for non payment of rentals n bouncing of cheques however d lessee ran away from d rented premises without payment if dues n gas n electricity charges. How do I recover this monies.also now I do not know d address of d lessee I only hv d pan card. Pls help. Regards

  4. What the recourse if the licensor doesn’t not refund Security deposit and claim unjustifying amount for deduction. Licensor want me to pay 50% of the amount he has spend in renovation in 2015 , before handing over to me.

  5. For shop given on leave and license and registerd and If the license not handing over possession after expiry or does not intend to give or handover the premises

  6. V C henriques

    Await Above response

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *