Over the last few decades, India has become a preferred destination to invest in property. People invest in multiple cities to maximize their returns. While some people are simply away for temporary or short term work.
In such cases it becomes hard to keep a track of the property and you also pay rent where ever you are located. While your own property doesn’t generate any active Income. In that case renting the property, becomes a very obvious choice. However the traditional process of renting the property was very complicated and mostly discouraged people from renting their properties.
However Anulom through its innovation and technology has managed to make this tedious process very simple. We’ve had over 500 such registrations and the feedback so far has been amazing. Here’s the process to complete the registration with Anulom. With Anulom’s service you are able to ensure legal rights and enforce the terms of your agreement incase of dispute, without having to travel to the other city!
To register this agreement you don’t have to travel to the city where the property is located! Yes you can do it from where ever you are (even if its outside India).
Here’s the simple process of renting property while you are not living in the city–
- Call us or Email us with your complete contact details (You can do it here -> https://www.anulom.com/l&l/home/get_info)
- We will contact you, and take all the details of the agreement. We will prepare the agreement and mail it to you for approval.
- Once approved, we will send an executive to your city or mail you a biometric device which you can use to register the agreement. Simultaneously we will get the formalities done for the Tenant.
- Once the agreement is registered, we will send you a soft copy immediately and a hard copy via courier.
- When the agreement is about to expire, you can give us a call few weeks in advance and we shall renew the agreement!
This is the complete process. Its ridiculously simple compared to the traditional system that involved either the owner or his representative travelling to the city or giving Power of Attorney (a risky proposition) to a local representative. Or in some cases, just rent it hoping nothing goes wrong.
Well, that’s no more the case and with Anulom you can rest assured that we will take care of the whole process start to end, without any hiccups!