Anulom’s door step e-registration service for rental agreements comes with unmatched facilities that are approved and appreciated by the government itself.
The Maharashtra government has been catching up with the modern world by making most of its e-governance processes accessible online. The Maharashtra Rent Control Act, 1999 mandates the completion of a vital procedure – registering the rent agreement between the landlord and tenant. It is a legally binding document that protects the interest of the owner of the property as well as the tenant with regard to the conditions put forward by the former. A registered – not notarized – rental agreement works as a proof of address in all government applications. For reaping such sweet rewards, the government expects you to only go online to locate the Sub Registrar’s Office website and fill in their application with all the details of parties involved. Still sounds daunting? Having a partner like Anulom will help ease the process for you without being weighed down by bureaucratic practices or legal jargon.
Anulom is a government-approved doorstep service provider for getting an online registered rent agreement for your property in Pune, Mumbai, Nashik and other important centres in Maharashtra. We offer solutions to simplify e-governance by harnessing technology and state-of-the-art developments like SMAC (Social media, Mobiles, Analytics and Cloud) in a reliable and friendly manner.
Anulom’s professional doorstep-service and 24×7 online backend operations enable you to get your rental agreement registered in a simple 3-step method:
1. Contact us
- Visit our website, send us a Whatsapp message or call us on +91 9595380945.
- Our representatives will be happy to assist you with any questions regarding charges or even help you fill in your details in the form.
2. Agreement prepared
- Fill in the details of the owner, tenant and other property-related information on our website, and watch a live agreement generated before your very eyes.
- Our rich text editor will prompt you to provide details if you’ve missed them and aid you in making further edits to your agreement draft.
- We’re happy to help – opt for our Assisted Service and we will fill out the details for you, based on the documents you can send us through email or even Whatsapp.
- Once you are satisfied with the appearance of your rental agreement draft, you can approve the same and move on to the next step.
3. Home visit
- Pre-book an appointment for a doorstep visit by our executive for bio-metric verification.
- Our executive collects thumbprints of all parties involved. Separate appointments can also be booked if the owner and tenant cannot be at the same place and time.
- We send your bio-metric details along with the draft of your rent agreement to the Sub Registrar’s Office, which will register it in 3-5 days.
It is as simple as 1-2-3. The Anulom advantage is in being able to skip standing in long queues at an unforgiving government office or shelling out bribes to pass the red tape. You can swiftly pay online using credit/debit cards, net-banking or bank transfer of funds to enjoy a hassle-free experience. Our legal experts scan your draft to make sure your rent agreement is robust and your property secure. What’s more, you can keep track of the status of your rent agreement online at our website.
Take a look at Anulom’s history with innovative methods. With Digital Dabbawalas.com, Anulom has tied up with Mumbai’s iconic dabbawallas to bring last mile services to your doorstep. This move has even been hailed by ministers Piyush Goyal and Ravi Shankar Prasad and Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself. Our efforts have been documented in national dailies like DNA, The Economic Times and The Financial Express as well as online news channels like APN News and Governance Now.
All this is driven by a metric-driven, process-centric technology base at our back-end that allows us to serve you better 24/7. Any queries you may have regarding rent agreements, online registration or Anulom’s processes will be answered by our team of support executives who are available round the clock. What’s more, you can also reach out to Anulom for other services like marriage registration, property management, police verification of tenants, etc. Just log in to www.anulom.com, call +91 9595380945 or send a Whatsapp message to +91 9087727428 to learn more about our digital services.