It is compulsory to get your rent agreement registered online, and even more imperative to ensure it follows the legal format asked for by the government. Anulom’s live agreement editor simplifies the process for you.
Drafting your rent agreement can be a nerve-wracking process. There are various checklists to be followed, legal jargon to be adopted and government rules to be followed. Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, it can be daunting to draft a whole rental agreement yourself, let alone apply for its online registration. This is where we step in. Anulom lets you draft your own rent agreement while holding your hand through the process. Our live editing process makes it easy to enter all details and create a fresh legal document ready to be submitted to the Sub-Registrar’s Office.
It is compulsory
Getting a legally-binding rent agreement is necessary if you own property. The steps required to secure your asset – including background checks on your tenant, getting the mandatory verification done by the police and laying down strong conditions to the tenant regarding the upkeep of the property – will help keep it safe while renting it out to others. Preparing a legal document that sets down these conditions and getting it ratified by the government only helps both the owner of the property and the tenant. This way, all conditions are recognized by law – they can’t be changed without consequences.
Nevertheless, a proper format must be followed in composing a binding rental agreement if the government has to approve it. The draft of the leave and license agreement must be made in the correct format and must contain appropriate legal terms. Therefore, having your document standardized is a must when registering your rent agreement online.
Any and all transactions between the owner and tenant must be recorded in the rent agreement. Anulom has created a special Agreement Editor for this process.
- As soon as you have registered your name and mobile number for our records, you can pay the fees towards drafting and registering the rental agreement and move on to our Agreement Editor to enter all the required details.
- You can choose to view a sample rent agreement to familiarize yourself with all the details and documents required, as well as the format to be used.
- In the Agreement Editor itself, you can enter or change the details in each section step by step. This ensures that important names and numbers are not misplaced, and our customers are not overwhelmed by the whole process.
- We give you many chances to rework and edit your agreement to make sure all stipulations and conditions are clearly mentioned – after all, we wouldn’t want any statement to be contested legally at a later date!
- If you’re not satisfied by the extent of the document, you can add additional clauses. However, please remember that the government has mandated a specific format to be used. Any additional clauses will have to be added in consultation with our expert legal team.
- You can also opt to send the Agreement Editor page via email if you are not the only person who will input the details. This ensures that all parties involved get a say in the drafting of your rental agreement.
- Finally, click on the Next Steps button to see where you stand in the e-registration process.
Creating a legal document has never been easier than this. Anulom, a market leader in providing last-mile services to Indian citizens, has always endeavored to make e-governance simplified and accessible. With the live rent agreement editor, we are empowering Indian citizens to work with the law to live secure lives.
Log in to Anulom.com, call +91 9595380945 or send us a Whatsapp message on +91 9087727428 or +91 9498018525 to find out how to take charge of your rent agreement registration process.